You can see your searches history and saved searches in the Manage searches section of your account.
In your GetProspect account, go to Search, then click Manage searches in the right upper corner.
Now on the left you will see three sections: History, Lead searches, Company searches.
In the History section you can see all your past searches for leads or companies. For the search you can see the following parameters:
- Name: the filters which were used for the search.
- Lists: the list(s) where the leads from the search were saved.
- Selected: the amount of leads you chose to save.
- Saved: the amount of saved leads.
- Per company: number of maximum leads per company.
- Status: the status of the search. Can be In progress, Done, Failed.
- Source: indicates for which objects the search was done (leads/companies).
- Save Added: indicates whether you chose to save leads already added previously.
- Notes: shows the error which occurred if the search status is Failed.
- User: the name of the user who performed the search.
- Created: the date and time when search was created.
- Updated: the date and time when search was updated.
In the Lead searches section you can see all your saved lead searches with the filters and the alerts frequency. You can access the searches, delete them, or change the alerts frequency.
In the Company searches section you can see all your saved company searches with the filters and the alerts frequency. You can access the searches, delete them, or change the alerts frequency.
Learn how to save the searches.