In GetProspect, you store and manage your companies and organizations data in company records. Your companies are displayed on the companies page.
- see and overview your companies;
- filter companies based on specific properties;
- create and save views that show only companies meeting specific criteria;
- bulk edit companies, including enriching/deleting them.
Manage your companies
- In your GetProspect account, go to Companies.
- In the upper right:
- Search for a company: enter the name of the company you want to find across your account.
- Edit columns: click to choose the properties which you want to be displayed.
- Create property: click to create a new company property.
- Import: click to import companies. You can import a list for enrichment, an existing list, or an ignore list.
- Export: click to export your companies.
- Create company: click to create a new company manually.
3. Select a checkbox(es) next to the company(ies). You will see a new panel displayed on the top:
- Select All: click to select all companies in the current view.
- Enrich companies: click to enrich the selected company with data from the GetProspect database.
- Edit: click to bulk edit the company property values.
- Delete: click to delete company.
Read more on bulk actions.
Customize the properties displayed in the table
1. To edit the properties shown in the table, click Edit columns in the upper right. In the dialog box:
- On the left, select the properties you want to be displayed in the table.
- On the right, drag and drop properties to arrange them to how you want them to appear in the table. Click x to remove a property.
- Click Hide all columns to remove all columns from the table.
- Click Save.
2. To sort your records using property values, click the property name at the top of the table.
3. To re-arrange your columns, click, hold, and drag the column to your preferred area.
Filter your companies by creating views based on their property values
You can filter the companies based on specific criteria.
Click All saved views on the left to open all the filters. You will see two columns - Default and Custom.
The default view is: All companies. The default view can’t be deleted or renamed.
You can create custom views based on company properties:
- Click Add filter on the right
2. Select the property you want to filter by and then input the property value. You can choose one or multiple filters.
3. Once you select the necessary filters, you can view the companies which match these filters. To remove one or more filters, hover over it and click the X icon.
4. You can save these filters into one saved view to use it in the future. For that, click Create filter and input the filter name.
5. You can view and manage your views in the All saved views => Custom.
6. Hover over the filter to see Actions. Click on it and select a necessary action for the view:
- Add to favorites - click to move the view to the left-side panel for quick access.
- Clone - click to duplicate the view.
- Delete - click to delete the view.
- Rename - click to rename the view.