Export your records (contacts or companies) into the spreadsheet.
- In your GetProspect account, navigate to your records.
- If you want to export all records, make sure you're in the All [records] tab.
- If you want to export records from a particular view/list, select the view/list by clicking on its name. Learn how to create views or lists.
- Once you open the records you want to export, click the Export button in the upper right corner.
- In the dialog box, select the file format for your export file - CSV or XLSX.
- Select either Include only properties in the columns of the table, or Include all properties, or Custom configuration.
- if you select Custom configuration, you can choose which properties to include into the export file. For that click Edit and select the properties by ticking the checkboxes next to the properties names. Click Save.
7. Click Export. You'll receive an email with a download link to your export file.
Note: download the export file once you receive the email. All download links to export files will expire after 30 days.