You can add team members to share the workspace and subscription.
To add members to a workspace, go to Workspaces&Teams section of your account.
Input the email address of a person you want to share your workspace with and click Add to your team.
The email will be sent to a user with a link to sign up for an account. Once the user signs up and then sign in to the account, they will be taken to the shared workspace.
Note: only team admin can manage the subscriptions, add new users to the team, change the admin, and see he overall workspace usage.
Changing workspace admin
To change the workspace admin, 2 things are required:
- You should have another personal workspace besides the shared one.
- New admin should be existing team member.
If you don't have another workspace, you can create it. Learn how to create a workspace.
To change the workspace admin, follow the steps:
- Click the account icon in the right upper corner. Hover over Create or switch workspaces and click All workspaces.
- Hover over the workspace which you want to change admin for and click Actions => Change workspace admin.
- Select the user which you want to be a new admin from the dropdown, and click Save.